Benefits of Study in UK
Currently UK offers the easier access route to Study/Work/Migrate internationally. Embrace your independence with a UK education. You can think for yourself, make your own decisions and learn the way you want to.
British Education means quality education – British Education is known all around the world for its quality. It teaches you skills that are relevant and much sought-after by companies. British degrees are of variety, affordable, of highest quality and give compact ability and respectability.
At the heart of your course – You can get closer to the heart of your course, e.g. if you plan to study arts; you would be interested to note that the design industry is worth £12 billion and it supports over 300,000 jobs.
• World class research nation with internationally recognized qualifications
• High quality education that’s backed by centuries of tradition
• International students studying at UK institutions may take part-time or vacation work without needing to obtain permission from the local job centre
• Sandwich bachelors with Industry placement.
• Encourages relevant skills that are marketable and sought by today’s top companies.
• Tuition fees and living costs are good value and compare favourably with costs in other top education destinations
• Student discount facilities provided free through National Union of Students membership for all students.International students has high success rate in U.K educational system
• Health insurance is free of cost for students who pursue course of 6 months and more
• Availability of flexible and shorter duration courses when compared to other countries where students could you spend less time away from home and less money on course fees.
• World’s most popular destination for studies • Qualifications recognised by Universities and employers • Ranked highest in the global university ranking • Producer of world’s greatest thinkers • Grants and Scholarships for International students • Comparatively low tuition fees • Great place to live in • One of the best culture and heritage
• Capital – London
• Largest city – London
• Population -64million
• Official Languages – English
• Regional Languages-Scots, Ulster Scots, Welsh, Cornish, Irish
• Currency-New Pound sterling( GBP )
• Government – Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
• Monarch – Elizabeth II
• Prime Minister – Theresa May
• Minimum Wage / week– 112.20 pound
• International dialling code – +44
• International Airports – London Heathrow, Birmingham International Airport, Bristol International Airport