The world’s most beautiful country located in south-western Pacific Ocean comprising of 2 islands- North and south.Wellington is the capital of New Zealand .The mild and temperate maritime climate of New Zealand makes it perfect to live in.
Key facts of New Zealand are:
- NZ has a globally recognized education systemthat serves as a gateway to more than 45 countries with total population of 45 lacks.
- It has kept up pace with globalization and has become multicultural with friendly and helpful people.
- Booming sector- Hospitality, engineering, forestry, agriculture, environment sciences, IT, Health care, teaching, dairy farming.
- NZ QA approved institutions providing education economically and serving the best quality in place.
- Provides skill based training and internship linked programs which eventually helps to retain interns on a large scale.
- Huge job opportunities for people who want to study and migrate, with employment rate as high as 97% in some of the education providers, being less densely populated.
- Spouse can accompany from Day one and gets full working rights.
- PHD students can study at domestic fees. Also Children education is free from Post graduate Program onwards.
- Triple Accredited Business Schools with internationally recognized degree.
- Availability of multiple intakes
- Part time work options available
- 7 out of 8 universities ranked among the top 500 universities in the world.
- Parliamentary Democracy, modelled on the UK governmental system.
Some of the topmost universities which is catered by JUBEERICH are:
- University of Auckland: Located in Auckland is one of the largest and high-ranked University in the country being ranked at No. 82 in the world. It offers teaching, learning and research in efficient and effective manner. Students have an option to choose from wide range of programs. Some of the popular programs are: engineering, Architectural Studies, Accounting, Health Science etc.
- University of Canterbury: Founded in 1873, is one of the popular university being ranked at no. 44 for civil engineering. It provides world class learning campus with vibrant campus.Popular courses include information system, economics, astronomy, agriculture etc.
- University of Otago: First university of NZ founded in 1869 is one of the world’s leading research-led institutions. It offers diverse and welcoming atmosphere for study. Courses include computer science and IT, Mathematics, Medicine, and Law etc.
- Lincoln University: Lincoln University is one of the eight government universities of NZ which maintains consistency in achieving international recognition for its teaching and research activities. It provides quality education which helps to grow students as successful entrepreneurs. Courses include sports and recreation management, tourism management, agriculture, biotechnology and a lot more.
- Massey University: Massey University enjoys the feature of extensive research and training student to think forward to achieve their ambitions. Popular courses include communication, architecture,creative arts etc.
Key Benefits of Study in New Zealand
· Low cost of living- If you are looking for a study abroad locale that will give you academic excellence and value for money, New Zealand is your destination. International students are able to get financial help and support in the form of grants and scholarships.
· Diverse Cultural Environment- It is great fun to study with people from all parts of the world. The natives of New Zealand always give a warm welcome to international students so that they can easily integrate and become a part of their culture.
· Safe and secure- New Zealand shares the reputation of being a safe and secure destination where the crime rates are low. It is listed in the 3rd position of the Global Peace Index. International students are especially taken care of by the strict guidelines formulated under The Code of Practice for The Pastoral Care of International Students. It is mandatory for every education provider to abide to this code. The Ministry of Education in New Zealand has laid strict emphasis on this.
· Scholarships-International students get the chance to choose from a wide range of scholarships available for their studies.
· Spouse permit- Post graduate and some Level 7 students are allowed to bring their spouses with full work rights
· Post study work permit- Students of Levels 5,6,7 , 8 and 9 are entitled to a one year post study work permit in New Zealand
· Global employment prospects- After completion of their studies, students can get employment in diverse sectors in New Zealand like social work, health, technology etc.