Study Program: Master International Management for Non Business Graduates
Credential: Master of Arts
Duration: 1 semester preparation courses plus 4 semesters Master programme (3 semesters study + 1 semester Master thesis)
Next Intakes: March, September
General Tuition Fees: € 5,950* € 6,390* Indicative only
Campus: Bad Honnef
Institution: IUBH (International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef - Bonn)
MASTER INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT
Do you have a university degree in a non-business subject, and would like to pursue a career in management?
Then you are also welcome at the IUBH as a career changer.The Master in International Management for Non-Business Graduates is non-consecutive, that is, it does not necessarily follow on from previous studies in economics. The programme is specially designed for people who would like to acquire fundamental knowledge of business administration and international management – with the objective of qualifying for a position in senior management.
Why should I study Master in International Management at IUBH?
- International - International campus with students and professors from more than 85 nations
- Practical orientation - High degree of practical relevance through guest speakers, company presentations, corporate projects and field trips
- English-speaking - Lectures in English and intensive exchanges with professors and fellow students
- Network - Top-class network of industry contacts for careers at home and abroad
- Small groups -Instruction in small groups given by lecturers with track records of practical experience
- Expertise - You may choose from different specialisations
- Unique - Unique study programme with a high rate of recognition in the industry
- Knowledge -Academic knowledge is consistently taught in case studies, project work and applied research projects
During your studies, you can chose one of the following specialisations:
Finance & Accounting
What are the professional prospects in International Management?
The Master in International Management opens up many opportunities. The world of business is at your feet – whether you want to work in banks, management consultancies, major groups or small and medium-sized enterprises.
Once you have graduated, you will in future be able to work in top management positions in the fields of Marketing, Sales, Accounting, Financing and Controlling or also in Human Resource, Customer Service and Public Relations. Complete your Master at the IUBH and qualify yourself for attractive jobs in the globalised business world
· Bachelor’s degree (3 years – 180 ECTS)
· Minimum grade point average of 3.0 according to the German grading system in your Bachelor’s degree
· Academic IELTS 6.0/TOEFL IBT 80 points/ PTE 56 points (51 points in each component)