Why Study in Australia?
- International reputation for excellence in all areas of education and training.
- Australian universities are widely recognized for excellence in many disciplines.
- 3rd most popular international student destination in the world despite having a population of 23 million.
- 5 out of 30 best student cities in the world are in Australia.
- Instituitons offers industry oriented courses
- Post Qualification work & settlement options.
- Provides value for money by offering short and intensive courses
- Offers more scholarship opportunities.
- Competitive cost for tuition and living expense
- International students enjoy an unparalleled level of service and financial protection
- Safe, multicultural,tolerant, friendly and harmonious society.
- Opportunities to explore job & PR prospects
- Options for married students to take their spouses with fulltime work rights.
- Australian qualifications are recognized by employers and leading educational institutions in many countries around the world.
Job search and work rights
- Students – 40 hours per fortnight ( 20 hours per week)
- 24 month graduate job search visa after study (for 2 year programmes).
- Spouse – Work rights of 40 hours per fortnight ( 20 hours per week) &
- Full time work rights for partners of students studying at a Masters or Phd level
- Capital – Canberra
- Largest city – Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane
- Population – 23.8 million
- Official Language – English
- Currency- Australia dollar(AUD)
- Government – Federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy
- Monarch – Elizabeth II
- Governor general – Sir Peter Cosgrove
- Prime minister – Malcolm Turnbull
- Minimum Wages / Hour– 14 Australian dollar
- International dialling code – +61
- International Airports – Adelaide airport, brisbane airport, cairns airport, Darwin airport, Melbourne airport, perth airport, Sydney airport.
- Know Australia: http://www.australia.gov.au/
- Education Australia: http://www.studyinaustralia.gov.au/global/why-australia
- Information about Student Visa: http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Stud
- Australian Education Providers: http://cricos.deewr.gov.au