- Official name- New Zealand
- Capital – Wellington
- Largest city – Auckland
- Official Language – English, Maori.
- Government – Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
- Monarch – Elizabeth II
- Governor – General – Patsy Reddy
- Prime Minister – John Key to Bill English
- Currency-New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
- Minimum Wages / Hour– $14.25
- International Airports – Auckland Airport, Christchurch International Airport, Dunedin International Airport
Why study in New zealand?
- New Zealand is an ideal study destination for Indian students of its International standards, competitive cost and a cosmopolitan culture.
- Quality education at comparable prices is the rationale behind New Zealand’s popularity.
- New Zealand degrees are patterned on the lines of the British education system.
- A safe environment and a fine student’s support system add to the country’s multiracial, multicultural warmth.
- New Zealand is becoming first choice for an increasing number of international students seeking quality education.
- New Zealand universities offer students a unique learning environment. Known as the ‘New World Class’.
- Students educated in the New Zealand education environment are earning a reputation as a new breed of innovative thinkers and are enjoying career success the world over.
- New Zealand is an economically wise and safe option for students.
- Beautiful region with remarkable natural beauty, dynamic culture that makes the country a great place to study.
WORK RIGHTS AND STAY BACK
- Students – 20 hours per week
- Spouses – (full time work rights for spouses for Masters, PhD and post-doctoral programs
- 12 month graduate job search visa after study.