Benefits of Study in UK
Currently UK offers the easier access route to Study/Work/Migrate internationally. Embrace your independence with a UK education. You can think for yourself, make your own decisions and learn the way you want to.
British Education means quality education – British Education is known all around the world for its quality. It teaches you skills that are relevant and much sought-after by companies. British degrees are of variety, affordable, of highest quality and give compact ability and respectability.
At the heart of your course – You can get closer to the heart of your course, e.g. if you plan to study arts; you would be interested to note that the design industry is worth £12 billion and it supports over 300,000 jobs.
Why study in UK?
- World class research nation with internationally recognized qualifications
- High quality education that’s backed by centuries of tradition
- International students studying at UK institutions may take part-time or vacation work without needing to obtain permission from the local job centre
- Sandwich bachelors with Industry placement.
- Encourages relevant skills that are marketable and sought by today’s top companies.
- Tuition fees and living costs are good value and compare favourably with costs in other top education destinations
- Student discount facilities provided free through National Union of Students membership for all students.International students has high success rate in U.K educational system
- Health insurance is free of cost for students who pursue course of 6 months and more
- Availability of flexible and shorter duration courses when compared to other countries where students could you spend less time away from home and less money on course fees.
- Capital – London
- Largest city – London
- Population -64million
- Official Languages – English
- Regional Languages-Scots, Ulster Scots, Welsh, Cornish, Irish
- Currency-New Pound sterling( GBP )
- Government – Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
- Monarch – Elizabeth II
- Prime Minister – David Cameron
- Minimum Wage / week– 112.20 pound
- International dialling code – +44
- International Airports – London Heathrow, Birmingham International Airport, Bristol International Airport
Job search and work rights
20 hours per week part-time during term .